Founded by Kaila Flexer, Worldview Cultural Performances is a non-profit arts organization based in Oakland, California. Its mission is to promote artistic expression in the performing arts by producing performances, workshops, recordings and events. Since its inception in 1994, Worldview has produced many concerts and projects including:
- Labyrinth-Teslim with Teslim, Ross Daly, Kelly Thoma and Miles Jay
- Pomegranates & Figs: A Feast of Jewish Music
- Klezmer Mania!
- Mike Marshall and Choro Famoso
- The Darol Anger/Mike Marshall Band
- Hollis Taylor/Kaila Flexer-Violin Duo
- Masters of the Accordion featuring Nicolai Prisacar and Milen Slavov
- Bridges—benefit concerts for the Middle East Children’s Alliance
Worldview Cultural Performances has received funding from City of Oakland Cultural Funding Program, The Zellerbach Family Fund, The Koret Foundation, Alameda County Arts Fund, Walter and Elise Haas Foundation, Wornick Family Fund, Bill Graham Memorial Fund, Levinson Foundation, Bernard Osher Foundation, Bay Area Temple Association and the Fleishhacker Foundation.